Challenges and Opportunities for the New Decade
The Athens International Forum on Security (AIFS) is an independent information security conference in Greece to deliver vendor-neutral expertise to proactive IT professionals. AIFS provides a fresh, in-depth look into information security technologies, policies, techniques, and best practices, and helps all parties involved, from front-line IT personnel to policy makers, gain valuable insights into key information security issues.
This year’s forum brings together world-class experts to examine security challenges that organizations will face in the coming decade and introduce opportunities for successfully overcoming them.
AIFS is a value-for-money event for four main reasons:
- Theory and practice: all keynote presentations, topics, workshops and case studies organized within different tracks, have been selected to address hot information security issues at different levels.
- Even more learning opportunities: a new section, “Learning Community”, provides you with articles, surveys, white papers and reports on key security issues from around the world.
- Vendor-neutral content: Keynote presentations and topics do not include product presentations, but valuable information and advice. Leading industry practitioners and security experts will share their knowledge and experience to help you better understand how you can plan for, head off and deal with security challenges.
- Networking opportunities: you’ll have the chance to cultivate new business through direct contact with decision makers and prospective clients.
- Vendors’ Exhibition: you can discover and evaluate products and services offered by different vendors throughout the conference.
IT support professionals, IT executives, network and system administrators, engineers, analysts, IT auditors, IT project managers, network managers, and CIOs from all industries can benefit from the conference.
Around 200 delegates attend the AIFS. 19% are IT Managers/Section Heads, 15% are System/Network Administrators, 12% are IS Auditors, 12% are Security Officers/ Managers. The participants come from such industries as IT Services (27%), Banking/Insurance sector (22%), Wholesale/Retail Trade (13%), and Telecommunications (9%).