About the Conference
200 key people in project management from 70 companies joined us this June!
Welcome to the largest, most comprehensive Conference for Global Project Management Best Practices in Greece. All in one place you can:
- Gain practical and technical knowledge needed to get ahead in the Project Management Profession and
- Exchange ideas and network with international speakers and colleagues from around the world who face the same issues as you are in the Project Management arena.
- Plans and actions towards the Greek Project Management Certification
Hellenic American Union Center of Excellence in Project Management together with Business Management Consultants, a global leader in Project Management consulting, organize one of the most significant international annual events in Project Management Best Practices.
The aim of the conference is to provide an innovative international forum for discussion and for generating and sharing new ideas for developments of project management know how and education. We welcome project managers, and professionals who are involved in the delivery of projects from different industries and government, researchers, consultants and trainers of project management to come together and share lessons learned from their experience.
This conference also featured:
- Round table debate, putting all experts in front of the audience to discuss the hottest issues in project management
- Workshops on Requirements Management and Developing a PEP
Attendees received a Certificate of Attendance with 8 PDUs.
The next conference is scheduled on June 15, 2009.
Read more about June 2007 event in our newsletter PM@HAU Issue 6, or visit http://project2007.hau.gr. Past Conference presentations can be found at the Conference Presentations Page (for Conference attendees only - Login/password needed).
If you have not participated in the conference, but you are interested to download the proceedings, call us at 210-3680927 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.