About the conference
Want to learn from best practices? Investigate the future of project management in Greece and worldwide? Network with project managers and leaders of the profession across the globe? Then this event is your next stop.
This year’s theme is “Lean and Green Project Management”.
This conferences offers a practical approach to lean and green management practices that can be used in every day project work as well as in the operations of the organization as a whole.
The conference focuses on the following subject areas:
- the benefits of lean and green project management (speed, efficiency, eliminating waste, more?)
- the sustainability perspective: long-term, greener strategies for iimproving business that are integrated into everyday efforts for improvement
- what it takes to implement such changes in traditional and/or current business practices
- the real value of lean and green management best practices
- who will pay for green costs and what are the rewards
- the short- and long-term benefits of applying green and lean practices to project work
- real-life green projects and how they affected the company and the society
- real-life examples of greening everyday project work
- educating or leading the customer to more efficient and greener practices and products
- sustaining green and lean management efforts throughout the organization
Who should attend
Anyone wishing to learn more about implementing lean manalgement practices, and re-engineering processes towards a greener way of working. We are gearing this conference to project managers and middle- to senior-level executives who are involved in project design and implementation, as well as senior level executives who are involved in strategic developments, R&D and corporate/cultural developments. University faculty, students, consultants and environmental specialists are also invited.
When and Where
The conference will be held on June 14, 2010(8.30-18.00) at the Hellenic American Union’s state-of-the-art Conference Center, located in downtown Athens at Massalias 22.
- 2 concurrent tracks
- 2 workshops
- 8 PDUs can be applied towards PMI credential retention
- 7 CPEs can be applied towards ISACA's credentials
Conference Proceedings: All delegates will have on-line access to the conference e-proceedings approximately 20 days after the event. This value is included in the conference fee.
The official language of the conference is English. Interpretation facilities are available upon request.