Round table discussion
"Plans and actions on the Greek Project Management Baseline and the need for standardization"
This round table session is OPEN to the public (free-of-charge).
We have the privilege to gather at one table members of the PM-Greece Scheme Committee who are developing the Greek Project Management Baseline, representatives from the public and private sector, a representative from the PMI-Athens, Greece Chapter and professional project managers from the international project management society.
The purpose of this round table is to discuss how the Greek Project Management Baseline, now under consideration, will help projects implemented in Greece and upgrade the project management profession.
- This issue provides a unique opportunity for representatives of the two most prestigious Project Management Professional and Standardization bodies, PM-Greece, national member of the International Project Management Association and PMI-Athens, Greece Chapter of the Project Management Institute, to sit at the same table and discuss the impact of a Greek Project Management Baseline on projects running in Greece.
- Babis Issaias, Project Manager, BOT Department, J&P Avax SA, President of PM-Greece's Scheme Committee for the development of the Greek Project Management Baseline
- Dr. Fragoulis D. Krokos, MSc, Ph.D., Head of Organization and Development Department, Standardization Division, ELOT
- Pavlos Laoutaris, IPMA-D certified, Co-ordinator, Expert Team for European Social Fund Projects, Management Organization Unit of Development Programmes
- Christos Moschonas, Director of Greek National Network SYZEFXIS, Information Society SA
- Panos Chatzipanos, PMP, President & CEO, Econtech SA, Secretary General of the PMI-Athens, Greece Chapter
- Anthony Eve, PMP, MAPM, P2, VP Consulting, Business Management Consultants
Facilitator: Dr. John-Paris Pantouvakis, Ph.D., Associate Professor, National Technical University of Athens, President PM-Greece
If you are interested in participating only in this session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 210-3680927. Although registration for this session only is free of charge, it is essential that you register before the conference begins.